www.b2-space.com domain comprises the activities, services and products of B2Space LTD, registered in Bristol, UK with the Company number 10220212
This Privacy Notice describes our practices concerning the information collected by B2Space when an user uses our website, located at www.b2-space.com, and its content.
All the Materials on (or available from) www.b2-space.com, including articles, other content, data and information, graphics, photographs, videos, audio, video or image files, logos and pictures, the organization and layout of the B2Space website and the underlying software (the ‘Materials’) are protected by intellectual property laws.
Any unlawful or unauthorized use of any of the Materials may violate intellectual property laws. All the Materials and any other intellectual property associated with the B2Space website are the sole property B2Space LTD.
Save as expressly set out in these conditions, you are authorized to view and download the Materials on the B2Space website for personal non-commercial use only, provided that you shall not alter or remove any copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials and provided that you shall not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any of the Materials without the written permission of B2Space LTD. You may not modify any of the Materials on the www.b2-space.com website in any way or reproduce, create derivative works from, republish or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial use without the express consent of B2Space. You may link to the www.b2-space.com website although not in a framed link or in such a way that would lead any visitor to your site to assume that B2Space LTD is in any way associated with your website or endorses it.
You will not input or upload to www.b2-space.com website any information that is false or which contains viruses or other programs intended to damage or interfere with the www.b2-space.com website or the business of B2Space LTD.
When you use a Service, your browser automatically provides, and we automatically collect and store certain information about your device (e.g., computer, tablet, smart phone) and your activities. This includes, for example:
– Preferences and settings: time zone, language, and character size.
– Identifiers: computer IP address; unique mobile device identifier
– Technical information: type of device, operating system or platform (Mac, Windows), browser information (type, version).
– Connection: Internet provider or mobile carrier name, connection speed and connection type.
– URL of the last webpage visited before visiting our Service.
– Information about your use of the Services: pages viewed, time spent on a page, click through, queries made, search results selected, history, comments made.
– Location: general geographic location; specific geographic location of mobile device (if you have enabled collection of that information).
You may provide information to us when you use our Services when you choose to:
– Use the Services.
– Complete a form to register with us or to request information or assistance.
– Contact us by email.
We use the information collected from our users or from the user’s device for a variety of purposes, including to:
– Facilitate the use of the Services.
– Respond to the user’s requests and questions.
– Improve user experience while browsing our website.
– Send a user communications that the user has requested or that may be interesting.
– Administer our Services, diagnose technical problems, and otherwise manage our business.
– Perform functions as otherwise described at the time of collection.
We generate, use, and disclose aggregated, anonymized, or statistical information about the use of our Services. We may provide this information to third parties for research, analytical or strategic purposes. This information is not intended to allow the identification of any specific user of our Services.
To contact us, please email us at: