B2Space is a company incorporared in with registered nunmber 10220212 whose registered address is 4 Northville Road, BS7 0RG, Bristol, UK. The registered VAT number is GB333955191
B2Space operates the website www.b2-space.com
For purposes of the aplicable Data Protections Laws, B2Space LTD is the “data controller”; this means that B2Space LTD detemines the purposes for which, and the manner in which your Data is processed.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Job title.
- Date of birth.
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and inerest.
- IP address (auromatically collected).
- Web browser type and versión (auromatically collected).
- Operating system (auromatically collected).
How we collect Data
throughWe collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you.
- Data is received from other sources.
- Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you:
B2Space LTD will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
- When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, port, email, or trough any other means.
- When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel.
- When you use our services.
- When you send your Curriculum Vitae or apply trough our website or outsourcing companies (empyment websites) to one of our open vacancies.
Data that is received from third parties:
B2Space LTD will receive Data about you from the following third parties, for example:
- Employment websites
Data that is collected automatically:
To the extent that you Access to the Website, we will collet your Data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes you IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you Access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the website, see the section below headed “Cookies”
Our use of data
Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of our products/ services.
We may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section “Your rights” below).
Who we share data with
We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Any of our group companies or affiliates for the requested services or to help third party service providers in receip of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly.
- Our employees, agents and/ or profesional advisors to obtain advide from profesional advisers or provide our services.
- Third party service providers who provide to help ensure the website runs smoothly.
Even if we delete your data, it may persisto n backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
B2Space has proceeded to create a profile in the Social Network Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube and Instagram with the main purpose of advertising their products and services among others.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- Right to Access: the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or that we modify, update or delete sush information. If we provide you with Access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless you request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct: the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your data: the right to “block” us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- Right to object: the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate intersts.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent i sour legal basic for processing your data), please, contact us via this email address: email@example.com .
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. Fort he UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website https://ico.org.uk/ .
It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please, keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
We may also disclose data to prospective purchaser of our business or any parto f it.
If the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
For more info, please, go to our Cookies Policy.
Legal notice & terms and conditions of use
For more info, please, go to our Legal notice & terms and conditions of use.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.